Patient Access - Online Services
Notice to patients:
To order your repeat medication on-line please ask at reception for a registration letter.which will provide you with a registration log in and password. You will need to bring with you photographic evidence of identity such as current passport or driving licence. Once you have your letter register by clicking the button below. Once registered just sign in and follow the instructions.
The dispensary window is open for enquiries and collection of medication from
- 11.00 am-12.45pm and from 3:30pm- 6.00pm Monday to Friday.
- 9am-12 noon Saturday (excluding Bank & Public Holiday weekends)
You may speak to the Dispenser on duty via the telephone from 9.00am-11.00 am and from 2.00pm-3.00pm Monday to Friday. Tel: 01300 341163
Patients on regular medication do not always need to see their doctor for a repeat prescription. All repeat prescriptions come with a printout of all medication currently available as repeat prescriptions. There is also a reminder of the date the doctor will need to review the medication
Your may order your medication via the Repeat Prescriptions link on our website, by fax, post, or via the box by the dispensary window. These are our preferred methods as it ensures safety and accuracy.
However if your only option is to use the telephone please contact us between 9.00am-11.00 am and 2.00pm-3.00pm Monday to Friday. Tel: 01300 341163
It is helpful if you can quote your computer reference number when you make a request for more medication. This number can be found at the top of your repeat slip.
In order to dispense items safely and because certain items may not be in stock we ask that you follow the order and collection table below:
- Order Monday = Collect Thursday
- Order Tuesday = Collect Friday
- Order Wednesday = Collect Monday
- Order Thursday = Collect Tuesday
- Order Friday = Collect Wednesday
- Order Saturday = Collect Thursday
- Order Sunday = Collect Thursday
Collection your medication
We can arrange for medication to be collected from remote collection points at
- Buckland Newton Village Shop
- Hazelbury Bryan Village Shop
- Piddletrenthide Post Office and Village Shop
- King’s Stag Garage and Shop
Deliveries will be made to the remote collection points after 4pm on the day of delivery.
- You can collect your medication from the surgery during the dispensary opening hours.